The management of water resources has become increasingly vital. The sustainable design of projects has the potential to conserve water, prevent flooding, improve drainage, restore creeks, and prevent pollution. BKF provides end-to-end solutions: from master planning and modeling, to detailed design, and through construction. With over 100 years of experience planning and designing water, wastewater, and stormwater infrastructure for both private and public clients, BKF can confidently navigate complex project issues including utility conflicts, permitting requirements, environmental constraints, traffic control, and construction impacts.
- Detention, Retention, Infiltration, and Harvesting & Re-Use
- Water and Wastewater Storage Tanks
- Pump Stations
- Pipeline and Utility Networks Modeling
- Creek, Streams, and Wetlands Improvements
- Hydrology/Hydraulics Modeling and Drainage Studies
- FEMA Processing