Since 1915, BKF has Delivered Inspired Infrastructure to its clients. As a result, we have earned our clients’ trust, and thereby their repeat business. BKF has worked diligently to help our clients achieve their goals, and bring their projects across the finish line. Through our network of 15 offices in California, we have developed extensive local knowledge that provides us with a keen understanding of issues relating to feasibility, permitting, and entitlement approvals.
BKF provides civil engineering, land surveying, and land planning services for government agencies, institutions, developers, architects, contractors, school districts, and corporations. Our markets include healthcare, education, residential, commercial, industrial, corporate, transportation, and public works. We provide a number of specialty services including sustainable design, site accessibility consulting, hydrology/hydraulics, traffic signal design, and 3D laser scanning.
BKF’s 100+ years of engineering, surveying, and planning have produced some of the most recognized projects in California. By combining our years of experience in diverse markets with new, innovative approaches to problem solving we have grown to our current 15 offices with over 470 experienced staff. This success has compelled ENR California to name BKF the 2017 Design Firm of the Year!
To be the leading consulting firm, Delivering Inspired InfrastructureTM by collaborating with clients as integral partners. We achieve this mission by:
- Serving as respected leaders, trusted advisors, and valuable consultants to our clients
- Providing a positive team environment that fosters collaboration and respect
- Maintaining high levels of honesty, integrity, and fairness
BKF will be the most sought-after and valued consulting firm for clients and employees by virtue of our reputation and work culture. To expand the 100+ year legacy of BKF we will:
- Be the most well-recognized and respected consulting firm by project owners; leading the market in quality and earning client loyalty
- Nurture a corporate culture that motivates and trains professionals to collaborate and excel in the consulting business by fully understanding the interests of our clients beyond the technical aspects of all projects
- Deliver Inspired Infrastructure for a sustainable future, by implementing new technologies, innovative designs, practical solutions that add value, and promote a healthy community
- Grow the firm by investing in our people, broadening ownership opportunities, expanding our diversity, and our geographical reach