The goals of the Mill Valley Miller Avenue Streetscape project were to improve safety and enhance the street’s functionality as a shopping district and city gateway.
- Preliminary streetscape and utility plans to define construction costs
- Technical studies to understand traffic, soils, pavement, and environmental opportunities and constraints
- Phasing plan to construct improvements that minimize disruption within community and match funding schedules
- Prepared applications to grant programs – we secured almost $1 million in external funding
- Funding plan detailing project elements and development schedule