The Theragent facility in Arcadia provides 28,000 sq. ft. of space helping the company to manufacture Cell and Gene immunotherapies for the treatment of cancers and rare diseases. BKF provided preliminary and final civil engineering design services for the project. The site improvement upgrades included parking surface and walkway modifications for improved ADA parking and access at both the front entry and rear locations, along with coordination for new landscape areas. The delivery truck turning access was improved at the loading dock area. Our services also included design for the upgraded supporting utilities, fire water system, and utility coordination for natural gas and electrical power upgrades.
- 20,000 sq. ft. development & manufacturing facility
- New MDF service mezzanine
- Modular manufacturing ISO 7 cleanrooms
- Testing & development labs
- Cryogenic storage
- cGMP-rated storage & warehouse
- 2022 ENR California, Best Project, Manufacturing (Southern California)
- 2022 DBIA, Award of Merit, Industrial, Process and/or Research Facilities
- Award-Winning Core Team:
Owner: Theragent, Inc.
General Contractor: DPR Construction