Civil engineering site design for St. Luke’s Hospital in San Francisco included street improvements, relocation of a water main, and design of a stormwater retention system.
- Civil engineering site design for the new 5-story St. Luke’s Hospital
- Design of new street improvements on Cesar Chavez & San Jose Ave.
- Design of relocation of a 950 l.f. of 24-inch water main
- Coordination for a 6-foot sewer culvert and high voltage electrical lines
- Design of stormwater retention system to collect and reuse rainwater
- Assistance coordinating design with Cesar Chavez streetscape project