The Samsung Research Center, a new office development in Mountain View including two 96,000-square-foot office buildings, required site-sensitive designs to minimize earthwork and reduce construction costs.
- Civil engineering designs for securing entitlements associated with a new office development
- Two 96,000 sq. ft. office buildings
- Two parking garages
- Conceptual grading and utility designs
- Development of low impact development stormwater management solutions to comply with the latest Provisions C.3 regulations
- Preparation of Site Constraints Plan
- Transit-oriented development (TOD)