9-story condominium building with 70 residential units, ground floor commercial space, and one subterranean level of basement storage and parking. BKF assisted the design team with stormwater management strategies to meet SFPUC’s required 25% reduction in stormwater volume and flow, which were eventually implemented with the use of flow through planters on the second floor courtyard and ninth floor roof deck.
- 70-unit mixed-use residential building along Potrero Avenue
- 11 of the condos will be designated as BMR (Below Market Value)
- Parking spaces for 43 cars along with mechanical car stackers
- Bicycle parking spaces for 84 bikes
- 3,200-square-foot roof deck