The newly constructed Richmond Ferry Terminal expansion provides passengers with a transportation alternative to the busy freeways and other public transit options in the area. Careful planning was required to integrate the ferry terminal with the adjacent Bay Trail, Harbor Way terminus, City commissioned sculpture, and Craneway Pavilion Entertainment venue.
- New fixed pier and passenger waiting area
- ADA-compliant gangway and ramping system
- Passenger loading float
- New kayak launch facility
- 2019 Best Project Aware of Merit in Specialty Construction (ENR California)
- 2019 Airports & Transportation Centers (American Architecture Awards)