The 0.6-mile Ravenswood Bay Trail Connection Project closed a critical gap in the San Francisco Bay Trail and connected an 80-mile continuous recreation and commute corridor within San Mateo, Santa Clara and Alameda Counties. BKF’s work on the project included property ownership clarification with San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC), evaluation of stormwater runoff implications, and trail design. BKF also provided surveying services for the project, including a plat and legal description for a new easement and staking limits and alignments for planning purposes.
- 6-mile bike and pedestrian trail
- Easy-access paved pathway, bridge and raised boardwalk
- Sensitive habitat
- Coordination with multiple jurisdictions
- Overhead and underground utilities
- 2021, Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition, Bike Summit Awards Project of the Year