The proposed program for the waterfront site includes approximately 4.2 million square feet of development. Flexible zoning will allow for as many as 3,025 residential units with the remaining development being 2 million square feet of commercial, retail, restaurant, and light industrial and arts uses, or, increased non-residential uses to 3.1 million square feet and reduce residential uses to 1,844 units.
BKF’s involvement includes:
- Entitlement Assistance, including utility impacts, phasing, and phasing
- Utility Master Plans
- Planning for SLR and adaptive management strategy
- Construction Documents for backbone roadways and utilities
- Wet and dry utility coordination
- Review and approval by City and Utility Agencies, and other regional and state agencies when applicable