BKF Engineers provided civil engineering and surveying services for the 9,500 sq. ft. Oakley Recreation Center and parking lot. In addition to the demolition of an existing building and parking lot, the approximately 6.5-acre site included undeveloped land which was transformed into a multi-sport field.
- 9,500 sq. ft. single-story recreational building, with a capacity of up to 800 people
- Space for large outdoor gatherings and athletic fields
- 84 parking stalls, including designated clean air vehicles stalls
- Implemented Sustainable Design Measures
- American Public Works Association – National Project of the Year for Small Cities/Rural Communities (Structures)
- American Public Works Association – Northern California Chapter, Public Works Project Award for Small Cities/Rural Communities (Structures)