The new facility triples the space of its predecessors, while decreasing its overall footprint and adding highly sustainable site features.
- New 36,000 sq. ft. library and community center
- Flexible spaces for community use and event staging
- Pervious paving and biofiltration basins treat 100% of rainfall on-site
- 6,000 sq. ft. of photovoltaic (PV) solar panels create more than 15% of the facility’s energy
- Installation of 2-acres of landscaping utilizing reclaimed water
- LEED Platinum certified