BKF provided the civil engineering design services associated with the $36-million high school campus expansion project. As the project site is located in a busy metropolitan area, challenges included keeping the school fully functional during construction, which required temporary relocation of campus operational systems.
- Expansion includes new classrooms, staff offices, locker rooms, a new entry, plaza, lobby, and administrative offices
- Meets Living Building Challenge
- Exceeds LEED Platinum certification
- 2019 K-12 Best Project (ENR California)
- 2020 Merit Award (AIA California)