The purpose of the LVOC is to foster innovation and collaboration between the laboratories and private industry. BKF’s efforts started with investigation and analysis of the existing condition and capacity of the existing infrastructure. We then assisted the team with the preparation of master plans for infrastructure improvements along with associated costs necessary to support the planned expansion.
- Master Plan for the open campus expansion
- 120 acres
- 2.9 million sq. ft facility
- Summary of infrastructure impacts
- Summary of sustainability goals
- Interviewed key personnel to collect data