BKF provided the civil engineering design services associated with the renovation of the KQED headquarters in San Francisco. Upon its completion, the 165,000 square foot space will accommodate the station’s growing staff and the expansion of services provided to their audiences.
- Community spaces will include a roof terrace, entry lobby, board room, multi-purpose room, and program and production spaces
- 38 meeting and phone room
- Enhanced indoor environment with improved lighting, thermal comfort, and air quality
- Biophilic design elements
- LEED Gold Certification target