While required by the state-mandated earthquake safety retrofit mandate, Kaiser Oakland used the opportunity to create an expanded and integrated campus with the new 12-story, 349 bed hospital tower as the iconic centerpiece.
- 7 acre site
- 12-story, 349 bed hospital
- 229,000 sq. ft. medical office building
- 12-story parking garage and central utility plant
- Stormwater pump station and 800 lf of offsite storm drain
- Bioretention planters and media filters to treat stormwater runoff
- Compliant with the Green Guide for Health Care