Hailed as the largest construction project ever undertaken by Alameda County, the Highland Hospital Acute Tower Replacement Project replaces the main hospital within the existing campus. The design-build project features a multiple phased approach to construction.
- 71,000 sq. ft. 3-story satellite building
- 255,500 sq. ft. 9-story, 160-bed Acute Care Tower
- New infrastructure design
- Fire water, domestic water, wastewater, storm drain, and gas mains
- Stormwater and wastewater pump stations
- Demolition and grading
- LEED Silver certified