Upon its completion, the 60,000 sq. ft. WellBeing Center will occupy two of three floors of the assigned building. Under one roof, employees will have access to an expanded fitness center, health services, a community center, a grab-and-go juice bar, and lobby and support spaces. Users will also be able to use outdoor amenities, including basketball and volleyball courts and boot camp, and yoga areas. BKF is providing civil engineering design and land surveying services on the project, including design development, preparation of construction documents, permitting, and construction administration.
- 60,000 sq. ft. on two stories
- 19,500 sq. ft. fitness center
- 7,800 sq. ft. health services
- 19,500 sq.ft. community center
- Grab-and-go juice bar
- Dedicated outdoor gathering spaces
- 2023 ACEC California Engineering Excellence Awards, Honor Award
- 2022 ENR California, Award of Merit, Health Care (Northern California)
- Award-Winning Core Team:
Owner: Gilead Sciences, Inc.
General Contractor: Truebeck Construction
Architect: Flad Architects
Structural Engineer: Salas O’Brien