BKF was responsible for the preparation of design documents and mapping for the first phase of an ultimately 2.8 million square foot office campus on 43 acres in north San Jose. As part of the first phase of development, BKF prepared planning documents, design development plans, construction drawings, and completed a resolved boundary and associated mapping.
- Four-phase office campus development on approximately 43 acres
- Phase 1 includes 1.8 million sq. ft. of office space served by four parking garages
- New gridded public street
- Sanitary sewer flow monitoring and demand documentation report
- LEED compliance for stormwater quality measures and project soil and erosion control