BKF assisted with the due diligence, master planning, and entitlement processing for a 65-acre Port of Oakland parcel to be redeveloped into a residential/retail/commercial waterfront mixed- use development. The site extends from Oak Street to Ninth Street along the Oakland Estuary and will include 3,100 residential units and 200,000 sq. ft. of commercial/retail space. Thirty acres of the 1.2-mile waterfront will be developed into open space, trails, and bike and pedestrian paths.
- 65-acre environmentally sustainable mixed-use urban master plan
- 3,100-unit waterfront development
- 30 acres of parks with restored wetland marina open space, trails, and pedestrian paths
- Review of existing lease arrangements & historical buildings
- Processing with Department of Toxic Substance Control (DTSC)