BKF provided the civil engineering design services for the new 319,000 square foot, eight-story building, which is located at the west end of Santana Row. The new building is being utilized mainly for Class A office space, but also includes a variety of amenities for its tenants.
- 21,000 sq. ft. public plaza
- 8,500 sq. ft. rooftop terrace and garden
- Ground-floor retail including restaurant and fitness club
- 1,300-stall parking garage
- Structures Awards 2019 Speculative Project (Silicon Valley Business Journal)