BKF provided the civil engineering design services for the new eight-story building, which is located at the west end of Santana Row.The new building will house approximately 290,000 square feet of office space, 30,000 square feet of ground floor retail, and provide parking for 1,400 cars in a four level underground garage. Targeting LEED Gold, sustainable features include cool roofs, water efficient landscaping and irrigation design, and use of recycled materials.
- 30,000 sq. ft. of retail space
- 290,000 sq. ft. of Class A Office space
- 509,000 sq. ft. / 1400-stall parking garage
- 21,000 sq. ft. public plaza
- 8,500 sq. ft. rooftop terrace and garden
- Structures Awards 2019 Speculative Project (Silicon Valley Business Journal)