The Exchange on Sixteenth Street is a $485 million urban research campus that consists of four interconnected buildings (two 12-story and two 6-story) located in Mission Bay’s Block 40, just south of 16th Street and east of Interstate 280.
- 750,000 sq. ft. of Class A office space
- 15,000 sq. ft. of ground level retail space
- 262,000 sq. ft. 5-story integrated parking structure
- 3.5-acre development site with pedestrian-friendly open urban plazas, pocket-parks, green roofs, and rain gardens
- Permitting for Caltrans and Joint Powers Board encroachment