Mission Rock will redevelop the existing Lot A parking facilities serving AT&T Park and Mission Bay into a vibrant new community on the waterfront. The development is a master planned community with a focus on transit, bicycle and pedestrian experiences interwoven with the planned residential, commercial, open space, and retail uses. BKF is supporting the project through preparation of the site design, planning and due diligence, CEQA support, Design Controls, Infrastructure Planning, and project wide Tentative Map and Basis of Design documentation.
- 28-acre development
- Up to 2.8 million SF of R&D, office, retail, industrial and residential mixed-uses
- 8-acres of public open space including a 1.1-acre neighborhood square
- 6-story parking structure
- Sustainable infrastructure with goal to achieve net-zero non-potable target
- Implementation of the first district scale Blackwater Treatment System in San Francisco
Learn more about Mission Rock