Having outgrown its existing facility, the Markstein Beverage Company constructed a new 90,000 sq. ft. Beverage Distribution Warehouse on an 11-acre property in Antioch. BKF provided entitlement support services through the City of Antioch Planning Department, including schematic designs, environmental assessments, a stormwater control plan, and a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan. BKF’s services also included design development, construction documents, building department permitting, and construction support services.
- Complete site design services for new 90,000 sq. ft. Beverage Distribution Warehouse in Antioch
- Parking lots and driveways for large delivery trucks
- Vegetated swales which meet Contra Costa County stormwater treatment standards
- Entitlement support services including schematic designs, environmental assessments, stormwater control plan, and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan
- Site was master planned for Phase 2 expansion of additional 35,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space and 5 additional loading dock truck bays