The Emeryville Public Market project consists of the redevelopment of the existing marketplace, as well as the addition of multi-family residential, retail, and office space. Other project elements include new streets and underground utility infrastructure. BKF provided civil engineering expertise with the entitlement and mapping process. Other work included preparation of a site master plan, storm drain system, water system, sanitary sewer system, pavement design, traffic signals, and recycled/reclaimed water.
- 270,000 sq. ft. project site
- 674 multi-family residential units
- 180,000 sq. ft. retail space
- 120,000 sq. ft. office space
- Certified LEED ND Platinum